Entire Space – Events – Unique
Footfall: Very High (27% increase last year)
Lovely retail space available on one of Dublin’s prime retail streets.
South William Street is in the heart of Dublin City Centre retail and leisure and thus benefits from high levels of passing footfall, with Grafton Street, Powerscourt Townhouse Centre and The Westbury Mall in close proximity.
- Large array of bars, cafés and restaurants located within the immediate area.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Dylan Bradshaw, Taste Food Co, Zaragoza, South William Bar, Grogan’s Bar, Metro Café and Bear Restaurant.
- Public transport services include the Luas, Dart and numerous bus routes, all within short walking distance.
- 200 meters from Grafton Street
- 2 minutes walk from Stephens Green Luas Stop & Dublin Bikes
Professional functions – network events and reception