Minimum Booking: 1 day
Rate: Upon Application
Size: 13,500 sq.ft
Capacity: 100 per floor
- Unique 3 storey space available in superb City Centre location.
- Ground Floor & Third Floor are partitioned into separate units, the Second Floor is part open-plan.
- Entrance to side of building with external courtyard.
- Space is perfect for events and has the potential for new occupant to be creative and put their own stamp on it.
Busy spot and heavy commuter footfall given it’s proximity to Tara Street Dart Station. It links Pearse Street to the northern side of the city via Butt Bridge – traffic flows to the north. Space is flanked by a pop-up coffee shop across the road, The popular Workshop Gastro Pub, and the new Irish Times building.
- Large Street Facing Window Display
- Hand Washing Facilities
- Kitchen Facilities
- Unique Events
- Product Launches
- Co-Working Office Space